Monday 12 September 2011

Maze of feelings

Have you ever felt,
that your life is kinda perfect that you want to always keep it that way...
and out of the blue, suddenly you felt that your life worth nothing at all?

"What the hell am I doing here?
"

I am in this situation now.... suddenly I felt that everything that I knew stumbles down. I have no direction in life, neither a place where I can go back to... the place where I can feel being loved and comfort. So, how am I suppose to move on when I don't know which way to start my steps?

When I felt this way, usually I would think about others who are in situations far more worst than mine. Kwn sy telah diletakkan di atas sebuah pulau yg sgt daif.... slow internet connection and the place is always smelly.... dan seorg lg kwn sy telah ditempatkan di lahad datu, yg kalau nk balik kg, kene amik 2 flight, and flight2 yg ada jarang2 je... so I should be thankful with what I have now.... rite?

But right now.... I have no idea what is right and what is wrong anymore~

No comments: