Thursday 22 September 2011

The end.... for now

Finally I replied;

Hi Chris,


It turns out that my previous sponsor would not transfer my working contract to my current sponsor. I have to work for my previous sponsor for 8 years. Unfortunately, I have to decline the PhD offer by University of Nottingham. I am really sorry for any inconvenience that I have caused.
Please accept my deepest apology to you and to the university for taking your time.
Thank you.

Regards,
Nor Othman

and he replied;
Nor

Sorry to hear that, best of luck.

Chris

I think, he already guess the circumstances that I might not gonna make it. And I was super embarrassed with my childish behaviour over the past few months to him. But now, I am determine to follow my dreams in my own way, without the so-called help from others... especially in financial =)

No comments: