Tuesday 16 August 2011

Unprepared

Di kala daku sdg melayan kebosanan yg melampau, terjumpa ayat2 ini dalam diari lama.
Karya ini terhasil sehari sblm final exam dlu2...

Dituju khas buat paper exam... tp dh tak ingat exam tajuk ape.
But the words may also be applied to anything related other than examination.
*lawakkan.... org sibuk blaja, aku sibuk tulis poem~ huhu*


Finally it came,
Hoping to pass by him,
...without looking back,
Hurriedly, quickly,
...please don't let him notice,
The incomplete of me.

Stiffing the dust of tomorrow,
My hand tried to grasp the emptiness,
Looking at the long road,
...Uninviting and unpleasant.
I have nothing with me,
I am unprepared,
But I have no other choice.... right?

Lying on the bed,
Looking outside through the dusty window,
Will I get through tomorrow?
Ya Allah, only You can decide,
And I will always follow...

No comments: