Saturday 16 July 2011

Fallen


1st:
Someone from Kolej Mara Banting. I used to study in an all-girl-school before I came to KMB. I had a little knowledge of love. I really enjoyed 'usha-ing' people from afar. Watching their every move. Watching their kindness and naughty side. I gain a lot of knowledge about people's interaction. I was really addicted to stalking people. I also learn that by watching, u'll learn to love. So as time goes by, I'd fallen too deep for him. He is one of a kind. He's generousity and warmness had melted my heart. This... lasted for 5 years.

2nd:
I came close to him due to study and work. From my 2nd year, we had a lot in common. He was smart, intelligent and kind as well. He was also.... one of a kind. We really had the chemistry. Before I realized it, I was falling for my best friend and it was unlucky. We can chat casually about our lives and things that interest both of us. But, we cannot even utter a word to have a talk about anything emotional. Because of that, the journey that did not even have a start, had ended. And I know the reason was... we weren't meant to be together. org kata "dah takde jodoh"

3rd:
*secret* =p

Well, let the mysterious be more complicated, or else life would be too boring to live in =))

No comments: