Wednesday 20 July 2011

(dap dup) VVVvvv______



Before this feeling fades away like any other feelings, I want to blog this to give me the reminder of this feeling....

If there is a knock on the door of my heart, how am I suppose to answer it?
I have a lot experience of love, but I have very less experience of being loved. And I have zero experience of dating. This confusion, in my thought is one of the strong feelings that I want to remember. And my heart would not stop trembling this fast....

I can still feel the chill of the question that I need the answer rite away to take me far from this confusion, but I shouldn't be that selfish. So, how should I answer the knocking on the door of my heart? Should I open it with a smile, should I wait for someone to just crash the door, or should I just ignore the knocking? adesss~~~~

*So korg, sila jgn minta nasihat ttg perkara2 ini sbb sy mmg tak tau ape2~~

2 comments:

fateh saleh said...

seronoknya jadi cikgu...

_N.Othman said...

seronok dan pening dikombinasikan bersama... hehe =)