Tuesday 20 December 2011

Usaha dan doa...

Assalamualaikum,

Usaha dan doa... Yup, i know that much that both are equally important. But sometimes, i kept on wondering, in which way should I be 'berusaha'?

I've been praying all the time. Even when I was a baby. It's not that I'm don't believe in the power of a doa... but, I think, for doa to happen, we ourselves should change towards that doa. I have deep faith in doa. And because of that, I am determine to change myself into a better person.

Yes, CHANGING. I'm beginning to learn that doa sememangnya dtg dgn usaha. So, to find my own love life (which i know, the hardest part in my life...) there must be something wrong with me somehow. Why I'm still single throughout my 25 years of living? I'm pretty determined, that I am changing myself now. Not completely. I hope there will always be my own principle in my own life, but I am changing to be a better woman than I was before. I will change the way I look, the way I walk, the way I talk, laugh, smile and the crucial part is... the way I think.

I want to be strong, I want to be kind..... (yasashiku naritai by Saito Kazuyoshi)

No comments: