Monday 5 December 2011

pissed

Okay, I know that I'm not as rich as you are. I can't afford to buy expensive things like u all did. I can't belanja all of u to nice meals... I know, my salary is so small and to live in a high standard lifestyle as u guys are out of my reach. And I know that my debts are very deep.

But please don't treat me as I'm the poorest of them all. My bill is more than rm150, so what? I still can afford to pay it. I want to eat good food, I still have a few bucks left to buy them. So why are you so fussy about my own financial treatment. Stop treating me and say out loud "takpe2 ann, aku byr... aku mampu" WTH! I also mampu ok. "ann ada duit tak, amik laa skit ni" I know my own financial, so leave me alone. STOP treating me like I was in the "BERSAMAMU". Yes, I'm not rich enough. Yes, I have debt in my account. Yes, I can't afford to even enter those expensive stores like u did. But please leave me alone. Don't stress me out man~ It makes me living with you guys giving me a LOT of pressure... Now, that's why I'm seldom at home. I'm sorry, but this is who I am. Just let me be thankful with whatever I have... for now ^^

2 comments:

aleya said...

chill ann. nanti cepat tua :p

_N.Othman said...

haha... ini semua salah duit... patut penjarakan je dia~ huhu