Sunday 2 October 2011

Lie To Me

Assalamualaikum,

There is a person, who can't make up his mind about how he feels... which makes my feelings like riding a roller coaster. There are times when I feel like the ride is boring and there are a few moments that I can feel the tickles inside my heart.... And there are times that I feel like getting off this roller coaster because I can't take it anymore...

But, there are also some times when I feel like going with the flow and let the Creator decides my anxiety of the ride.

Humans are interesting. They tend to make up stories as to be the most interesting narrator of someone's life. They also tend to create excuses just to make sure that others will look at them as the victim of the misfortune.... I love looking at people from afar... trying to read their behaviour and learn about their thinking. As I enjoy watching them, I have a quick thought.

"Why is it so difficult for human to just be honest?" (including me) =P

Honesty is the best policy. Trust can highly be earn based on honesty. Other people will understand somehow, maybe not instantly but the best thing about human is... tanpa disedari, they like to show off their trueself. So sekiranya anda berbohong... x kira sunat ke tak... ur true feelings will always be showing off. Others can clearly see them. You r shaking your leg, brcakap tersekat2, mata brkelip byk kali, brcakap sambil pandang tempat lain... X payah laa brsusah payah nk bagi alasan... action speaks louder than words =))
"To make your children capable of honesty is the beginning of education"

No comments: