Sunday 5 June 2011

I have been changed for good

I’ve heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don’t know if I believe that’s true
But I know I’m who I am today
Because I knew you…
~Glee : for good~

I've met a person. He may not be an amazing person, but he did left a deep impression inside of me. He brings back the passion and feelings that I'd lost all this time. Astrophysics.

He may not realize this, but I got back on track of what I have been believed in because to him. As people always say "sape mkn cili, dia terasa pedas". hehe. If he is reading this right now, u may not feel the 'pedas' but you may feel the warmth inside of you. What I want to say is, thank you for coming into my life at the right moment. I'm really really glad that I met you. Again, thank you~

No comments: