Thursday 2 June 2011

Fight-oh !


My depression period ended a little. After a full night out, eating, thinking, shopping, thinking, walking, thinking, driving, thinking and fall into a deep sleep. But throughout the whole depression period, I had friends supported me. I knew I was never alone in this world.

I hate myself for hurting my mum, my dad, my sis and the ones who are always close to me. They are the most amazing people I ever known. I will always looked up to them. I always envy and wishing I could be as strong and matured as them. But I am my own person. Maybe not this time, and maybe not tomorrow either... but someday I have to obligate and pay them back the kindness that they showered me in a time of need.

and YUI's song never failed to fill and strengthen back my spirit. Listening to her voice makes me want to continue living in a meaningful life of mine and others as well. My main goal of life is to become the superman, wanting to always help others. Even though my main interest will always be astronomi....

No comments: