Sunday 2 September 2012

Inspire

"You cannot demand change from people, you can only inspire them..."
Lying to be Perfect .:movie:.


These few words of an incomplete sentence that actually came from an unknown movie, has actually gave a deep meaning to myself. What do these words meant? Why am I bothered by these words...


After 2 years of becoming a teacher, i started to feel bored with everything. Repeating the same thing over and over again.... aren't you people get tired of it?? I was wondering, what is this job about? If its about giving them the knowledge, they can just read the books and conduct their own experiments. So, what is the purpose that I am here?

Inspirations..... As I received this message from one of my ex-student, somehow everything just fit in. I knew the reason why I am here... Why I have to be here... 
to be the helping hand for them,
to be the one that telling them to dream big and wide,
to be the one to push and give them a little courage to have that 1st step,
to be the one to catch them when they fall,
to give them strength for them to pull through,
to let them experience the life success and failure,
to let them know the importance of love and family,
 
to be the inspiration for them to be a better person.... a much better person than myself
and to inspire is a very huge responsibility~~

5 comments:

Amin said...

Salam and Hi,

Uhmmm sorry to barge in like this, but I'm Amin. I was blogwalking and stumbled upon yours and I couldn't help but noticing your involvement in the F1 for School competition? Would you mind sharing a few tips with me, as in the first step you took when you're in charge, things to do after that and etc etc. If you don't mind me asking that is.

I'll be the teacher-advisor for the competition next year and I have next to zero knowledge of F1 so I am pretty much, screwed. I'm a chemistry major, so I dislike physics on principle, haha XD. So any help regarding this issue would go a loooong way. Anyway, I digress. I'm a teacher in Melaka by the way who just got posted October last year. And also from your previous entries, are you by any chance a PPC students?

I guess that's about it for now. Sorry for springing this on you all of a sudden. I'm sure you've never had many weird request like this from a total stranger, before? So here's my email: redox.oblivion64@live.co.uk and feel free to help/reject/bash me. If you feel like doing so, that is. No pressure here. I used my email because I don't have a blog. Well, actually I do, but I haven't been updating for a while now, so the site's pretty much useless and borderline of becoming defunct now. Maybe I'll start blogging again after this who knows....aaand now I'm rambling. That's what I do when I'm nervous. I rant. Anyhow, thanks for your time, and sorry for writing a novel of a comment on your blog.

Bye now~~ :))

_N.Othman said...

Salam and hi,

It's nice to know someone who is new to F1 in schools as well. I just started to be the advisor for my school's team last year, so I am quite new to it myself.

As your school will be competing in Southern Zone as well, so we'll be seeing a lot of each other next year then ^^

aleya said...

erm are you by chance the same Amin I know from Sheffield? cause ur hair look like his ;)

Amin said...

I think there's only one Amin with that kinda hair in Sheffield la Dibah :)) So this is he. haha

_N.Othman said...

oh, korg kenal rupanye.... kecik je dunia~ hehe