Wednesday 9 November 2011

Scar-ring

Assalamualaikum,

Lama sey tak update... my 'babies' (bak kata kak yati) Infinity F1 Team dpt fastest car!!! tp oleh kerana terlalu byk rule yg dah diketepikan, kami hanya dinobatkan sbg tempat ke3. Ape2 pn, yg penting, we are all going to the National Finals!!!

n finally, the days are coming close. He and she will become One. And I will be there throughout the moment to support them. I guess I am much matured now. I think I can handle it. It is just for one day right? Can I? Can I really let it go? when he is standing right in front of my eyes? With a smile and laughter? I have no idea~~ But 1 thing for sure. Both of my best friends are getting married =))

Someone asked me, "Ann, ko ok tak? Dia dah wat invitation facebook" And I replied, "Oh, aku busy dgn F1 smpi aku terlupa nk tgk..."

Isn't it just an excuse? For not to care....

But maybe, I am prepared for this. Allah will only give us a test for us to overcome it, not to make our life more difficult. I believe in Him.

To both of you, congratulations!!

1 comment:

Nur B Tapri said...

my babies arent gonna be with me next year. sedih tapi redha