Wednesday 8 April 2009

Welcome Pain

I am supposed to pursue my dream
in this narrow winding road, stuttering in the crowds of people

It's not that I want to return to that past,
I am just searching for the sky I have lost.
I hope you understand.
Don't show the sad face as if you have been sacrificed.

Tears do not end a sin. We have to carry it with us through
in this maze of feelings with no ends in sight.
Who am I waiting for?
As scribbled on the blank note, I want to be more honest.
What do I want to escape from?
Is it this thing called "reality"?

"For what am I living?"
In the middle of the night as my memories are fading.
I can't play safe anymore,
but there is nowhere to go too.
There's still so much in life to remove this feeling.
I will feel nostalgic about it.
I welcome this pain.

Yui -again-
credit : depyon

Cute really. Especially when you realized how close your situation now with these lyrics.
I had lost my sky (hope) before. I wanted to give up and play safe but there is nowhere for me to go. And I'm still resisting to let go. This little dream I have is still keep on pushing me from behind. If I lose it, there's nothing left to push me ahead.

3 comments:

aleya said...

wahh rum8 emo! :P

p/s: cute gile oke lagu! haha

AsyAnis said...

ecewaaaahhh emoo jugak ko niiii

bangkai tol ko..aku bukan maen rase amazed lagi ko bwat ayat emo rupenye lirik yui!! dah2 la tu cilok lagu org jepon!!

love n pain make u human...

(see i still have heart)

_N.Othman said...

haha...
aku dah agak korg akan tertipu~

=p