Wednesday 26 November 2008

soul searching trip

Why I felt in luv with astrophysics?

1. I love the spot in my home where I 1st felt in luv with the night sky. Even though my home located in the urban city, the calmness of those few light dots on the dark sky had moves my heart many times.

2. I am captivated by almost all the physics book that I had read. Most of the famous physicist that I known believe deeply in the Higher Power, God. I always wonder, what for Allah created all those dust so vast if it's not for human? (eg, like in CSI, for a crime to be perfect, it has to look as if it was a natural accurance; for me, for a perfect universe, it has to look as if it was a natural accurance that required the smartest mind to set it run so smoothly)

3. My heart beats fast and my hand sweating like crazy everytime I encounter with some physics problems. I get excited too easily when it comes to astrophysics. It's funny to see all those higher up physicists think too deeply about the problem but the answer is just on the surface of the problems. Allah had always said that we need to set a boundary to our thinking, not to think too much outside the 'box'. That is one of the key point Allah set for us, to give the hint that the answer to the question is just on the surface of the 'box'.

This would be my soul searching trip. And I am still continously moving on with it.

2 comments:

zaffankhalid said...

annnn...nak shout box!

hehe

AA said...

3. My heart beats fast and my hand sweating like crazy everytime I encounter with some physics problems..

oh wow!..ann, i didnt know that!.. ;-p
i'm glad you found sumthing u really like..~~happy for you~~